- Graduated from the University of Akron School of Law with a Juris Doctorate degree in 1981.
- Graduated from the University of Akron – B.A. 1978, magna cum laude
Admissions to Court:
- The Supreme Court of Ohio, 1981
- The Supreme Court of Florida, 1983
- Federal District Court, 2000 (Middle District of Florida)
- Million Dollar Advocate
Professional Affiliations & Committees:
- The Florida Bar, 1981 (FBN 0358576)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- The Florida Bar Professional Ethics Committee – 2003
- Former Chair – The Clearwater Bar – Civil Practice Committee 2003
- Lecturer: Topic of Ethics before The Florida Bar, local Bar Associations, various law schools and Florida Judicial College.
- Legal Publication: Clearwater Bar Association
Prior Legal Experience:
- Criminal Prosecutor – Akron, Ohio 1981-1983
- Assistant State Attorney – Florida 1983-1984
- Florida Bar Prosecutor – Florida 1984-2003
- (Chief Counsel – Tampa 1987 – 2000)
- Automobile, insurance claims, negligence cases.
- Experience handling medical negligence.
- Defense of attorneys and other professionals.